Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sew Much Ado's We Finished Wednesday!

Today I'm linking into Sew Much Ado's: We Finished Wednesday!

BLOG TITLE


PROJECT 1:  Sew Lux Fabrics Mystery Quilt Kit Week 2 Block... Spools ... and my Week 1 now-ironed Stars :) 

Loving this cute kit!
Week three is in my email box... stay tuned


PROJECT 2:  I made this sweet little rose...  (instructions in the previous blog post)
to go on a long-sleeved t-shirt dress that I'm making for my daughter...  

Next, I need to get out and buy some matching thread for top stitching, hemming, and applique-ing my flower on... (terrible... a trip to the fabric store!  I know! :)!!)

I like the informal-ness of this and the little cuff, and I'm in love with the rich winter-ish color. Plus, I already had to bribe it off of her once unfinished, so it must be comfy.  It's on the way...

Here's a sneak peek:

Let me know if you'd like to know more about any of these projects!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit and the comment!