Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lovely Year Of Finishes - January

I'm linking into the Lovely Year of Finishes with Fiber of All Sorts and Bittersweet Designs...
http://fiberofallsorts.blogspot.com/2014/01/january-lovely-year-of-finishes-goal.html

SewMes January Goal:
Finish my Mystery Quilt Kit blocks...

In October/November, I got a Mystery Quilt Block of the Week kit from Sew Lux Fabrics.  I made the first two weeks lickety split.  Then, in November, I started holiday sewing.

Time to finish up my kit!

Here's what I have done so far:
Some stars and flying geese...

Next, flying geese turn into starts, then I piece together a cute little sewing machine.

I'm only supposed to set one goal... but, if I finish that, I'd like to assemble the top as well ;)

I need something CUTE to cover an unsightly ex-window in my sewing room... motivation to progress!
Plus, the colors are so bright and snappy...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit and the comment!